1. Auto detect baud rate
2.Support both MPI and DP.
3. You can connect PLC to ethernet port on PG directly, or networks with switches, to romote control your PLC.
How to use:
1. Cable Connection . One end to MPI/DP port on PLC. Other end to RJ45 on your PC;
2. Set network ip to seem segment with converter.
3. Switch on PLC power.
4. Install driver on CD or the newest version we offer.
5. Set PG/PC. Choose "Eth mpi" if you use MPI. or "Eth dp" if you use Profibus. or Auto.Test OK!
If test fail. Connect to "192.168.1.222" with browser to configure the converter, including IP, baud rate, rack/slot no.
6. Now you can program with STEP7 or WinCC. Besure your configuration is correct.